Here is the weather forecast for Temple this week…
Since I’ll have a full week of rain, here is a list of my favorite things to do during bad weather.
1. Puddle jumping. You may look like a freak and scare some children, but go on and put on some protective rain gear and jump away. If you aren’t smiling in five minutes, you’re dead inside.
2. Throw a fiesta. Nothing takes your mind off terrible weather more than pretending you’re in sunny Mexico. Throw on a sombrero. Drink some tequila. Eat some tacos. Make bad life choices. Who needs to actually be in Mexico??
3. Throw on a snuggie. Snuggie’s make everything better. Put one of those bad boys on. Hop on the couch. Watch some TV. Read a book. The possibilities are endless when you have a blanket with sleeves.
4. Dress your dog up in rain gear so he can puddle jump too! He will seriously love you forever. Or just stare at you with sad, pleading eyes asking Whyyyyyyyy?
5. Ride a pelican. They are THE most trust worthy transportation source in the rain. Can’t find a pelican to ride? Guess you’re not going anywhere!
6. Human bowling. Normally you’d need a house and stuff if it was sunny, but you’re good to go in the rain! Grab a tarp, some soap, a few bottles of soda and away you go! You should probably also have a few friends with you. Looks real suspicious human bowling by yourself…I mean who would keep you from cheating!?
7. Eat a lemon…
WHAT. Don’t really eat a lemon, fool. They is nasty.
8. Eat some spaghetti instead. Carbs are way better than lemons any day of the week. You’ll also pack on a few pounds to keep you warm during the storm. Win, Win!
9. Do some hand stands. Really you don’t need it to be raining to do some hand stands. They are appropriate all of the time.
10. Go shopping. If you’re on a budget, try your local Goodwill. That’s where I picked up these sweet new outfits.
I know what you’re thinking: “Who knew the rain could create SO many amazing activities.” “Man that girl has style!” “Do you think she’ll teach me how to dance?”
Yes, there are so many fun rainy day activities and you can thank me later for sharing them with you. Yes I do have impeccable style. I think someone should pay me to write a fashion blog. And no I will not teach you how to dance. The world is just not ready for more than one person with such skillzzz. There is only room for one funny white girl at the club and it will be me.